Tuesday, December 1, 2009

positive and negative charges attract.

- my parents are separating, for real this time.
- my mom is worried my dad might lose the house.
- I'm not really happy with my living situation, but the prospect of finding a new situation makes me want to hide forever.

+ derby tryouts are Saturday.
+ art museums are a lot more fun when your girlfriend's an art history professor.
+ I'm coteaching my elective this term, which will hopefully ease the burden somewhat.
+ this term will be pocked with breaks, right when I need them most.
+ my students got their schedules today, and I had a few drop by my room to say they have me again this term, and they seem happy about it. this is good, because recently I haven't felt like too good of a teacher.
+ love?


No comments:

Post a Comment